- Community and Economic Development
- Business Development
- Workforce Development and Training
- District Information and Resources
- Partner Organizations
Economic Development Strategy
WRPDD's philosophy in regard to economic development is improved quality of life. The framework for this philosophy is best summarized though its focus on accomplishing the following goals:
- Strengthen the economic base of the region in order to promote the long term economic growth;
- Reduce unemployment and underemployment;
- Increase per capita and family income levels;
- Build capacity for continued economic growth and development.
WRPDD's Community and Economic Development Staff can assist local governments in the District with the following aspects of strategic planning:
- Economic development planning.
- Municipal and county infrastructure planning.
- Solid waste management.
- Transportation planning.
- Facility planning.
- Hazard mitigation planning.
- Census information and projections.
For more information about these services Contact Us or call (870) 793-5233 and ask to speak with a member of our Community and Economic Development staff.