- Community and Economic Development
- Business Development
- Workforce Development and Training
- District Information and Resources
- Partner Organizations
Outdoor Recreation Development
Access to outdoor public recreation for all age groups and physical abilities is important to the health and well being of a community's citizens. Whether a single family or a large business or industry, what communities have to offer families in outdoor recreation activities is a major consideration in relocation planning.
WRPDD's staff members work in partnership with the Outdoor Recreation Grants Program staff of the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism to help communities plan, finance and develop public recreation facilities appropriate for their communities, while at the same time mindful of not only the development cost but also the cost of maintenance and upkeep. Professional services offered by WRPDD include:
- Park plans and cost estimates.
- Grant writing and administration.
- Assistance with bidding and procurement.
- Project coordination with architects, engineers and contractors.
- Financial and budgetary oversight during the implementation process.